Some of the online courses involving a written examination require a proctor to supervise the examination. You must ensure you have made arrangements for a proctor to supervise your examination.
* Some Proctors charge a fee for service. Check with your proctor. It is your responsibility to pay these fees.
To qualify as a proctor a person must:
• Be approved by ETC
• Be someone of good standing in the community, such as a fire chief, minister, teacher, librarian, professor, commissioner for oaths, or similar office holder, who is not associated with the training.
• Sign applicable agreements acknowledging their intentions to comply with the testing procedures and regulations.
• Be someone who has had no part in instructing the course
• Not have any personal or familial relationship with the course instructor or students